DU Tower (Scheduled for Completion in 2010)
World's Longest & Tallest Arch Bridge (Completion in 2012)
Here's some info on the bridge as envisioned by New York architecture firm Fxfowle:
- It's one mile long and 670 feet tall.
- It will have 12 lanes for traffic.
- It will cost 817 million dollars.
- The design has Sheikh Mohammed's official stamp of approval.
- The bridge will carry more than 2,000 vehicles per hour in each direction.
- A metro line will run across the middle.
- Construction begins in March, with a slated completion date of 2012.
Images by Fxfowle